Thursday, April 17, 2008

ok ok...

Alright out with it already! Yes I'm pregnant, yes this was sort of unplanned, and yes I am SO excited! I'm due November 21st, meaning I'm only about 9.5ish weeks along. Travis and I were going to wait until I was farther but, yeah, we both had problems with that. I had planned on taking my last two classes in the fall and then get pregnant after that, but it looks like I am Summer Semester bound, and that's ok too. So in the mean time I am a little sicker than I was with Brenner, but all in all doing well and just trying to get through finals AND sell our house in Ogden ASAP. No big deal.
I almost think this news is just as exciting though: BRENNER IS BINKY FREE!!! We decided one night last week to just put him to bed without it and he didn't make a peep and hasn't asked for it since! I am so relieved because I thought it was going to be a horrible battle, but he has been so great about it.
That is my life in a nutshell right now. Thanks for all the congrats from my sweet girlfriends!

5 comments:

The Ballou's said...

I am sorry you have been feeling sick, that is no fun. Worth it though. I talked to Mike and he said he would love to Meg. Him and my parents are in Mexico until Tuesday, then we can figure something out.

ashley said...

Congrats crazy girl! I am hoping to be back in Utah mid summer so we must play! Get feeling better and good luck with dreaded school......

The Reimers Family said...

I was more sick with Olivia than I was with Carson...maybe your having a girl!? How old is Brenner? I'm not ready for the binky war yet and Carson is 2. It's probably time, ehh?

Dave and Lacey said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news! Thats also great that you got the binky away from him so easily! I have had bigger battles than that with my daycare children! I am sorry you are sick I hope you get over it soon and it doesn't last the entire time.

Anonymous said...

YEAH! I am so excited. I am going to try to get those cute pics of the kids asap but I am so far behind! Loves to you and the wee baby in the belly