Friday, April 25, 2008

Pockets

A few days ago I put some pants on Brenner and he suddenly discovered he had pockets. So the whole day revolved around pockets and all the many wonderful things to put in them. Of course, being the Mother, I thought it was cute and adorable and I took pictures of him with his hands in his pockets (none of which were really that great). So today was laundry day and I put some things into the dryer, turned it on, and went about picking up books and toys. Later, when the clothes were dry, I pulled them out and discovered many small rocks and lots of dead grass scattered thoughout the clothes. Pockets were not so cute anymore. I had to rewash all the clothes because the grass stuck to everything, and from now on, I am doomed to be the "prewash pocket checker". Such is the life of a Mom I suppose. Here are some pictures of the cute little pocket boy prior to the episode.



4 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Holy cow! He is a big kid isn't he? That is so cute. My niece(who is quite chunky) has to wear her jacket with pockets so that she can stock up on her daily snacks.

holly said...

yeah for pockets! Have you seen the cute pics of Brenner boy on Tonyas Blog?

Kari said...

cute! little boys seem like a lot of work but the things they do crack me up.

Stephanie H. said...

Man, he is so stinkin cute! I'm surprised by how cute he is every time I see him!