Monday, May 5, 2008

The Doc

Well last week I had my first doctor's appointment! Everything went well and my doctor is a great guy who I hope I will like as much as my doctor in Ogden. The baby looks like a cute little alien-baby and everything is right on schedule to deliver November 21. I can't believe I'll have a 4 week old baby around Christmas. Crazy.June 30 we find out if it's a boy or a girl, and I'm really quite excited for that. I'm a litte more impatient about finding out this time than last time.
Anyway the Semester is over and I'm so happy with the results. Summer is already proving to be fun and busy with our little family. I'm excited for the adventures we will have, so I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

How fun! I can't wait to find out what you're having, are you leaning one way or another?

Kim said...

I saw your post on my blog. It was so nice to hear from you. I'm going to have to put you on my list so its easier to say hi. You have a cute little family and congratulations on your pregnancy, thats so fun. I hope your feeling well and everything goes well for you.
Kim Tait (Webb)