Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Before and After

This week has produced some "before and after" moments that I think are worth mentioning.

Saturday I decided to make a cake and let this guy help me.
Before:



After:

He grabbed this little bowl from the counter and it came crashing down onto the tile. Normally a broken dish wouldn't have me up in arms, but I was a little put out as this bowl is part of a set of nesting bowls, and now they just won't nest the same ever again.

Don't worry though, he was "Sorry Mommy!"

Brenner has finally learned to ride his bike. Monday we spent a considerable amount of time in our driveway with him practicing his pedaling and turning skills.

Before:


After:

What you can't see under the enormous bandage is road rash in it's finest form.
Finding a band-aid to cover the wound was a trick and I only have two this big, so I guess I'll put "giant band-aids for current and future road rash" on my grocery list.

And I can't just post the big guy, I have to have a picture of this little cutie-pie in the middle.


Pay no attention to the fact that he's the only one looking at the camera. Brenner has been... less than cooperative with picture-taking as of late. Also pay no attention to my mommy hair. I know you can't see it that well and I'm partially glad about that. Since it was falling out in mass amounts I got it cut, and having hair this short has taken some getting used to. Some days I like it and some days it's such "mommy hair" But look at Clark... honestly, he is so cute.

6 comments:

Brenda Fisher said...

It looks like fun at your house! Your boys are so cute, we can't wait to see them again.

Cam Ballou said...

Love all the before and afters! So many more of them to come! I think you look bootiful and I'm sure the haircut is great! You are totally right about mommy hair though...why does practical and easy always have to feel homely and frumpy??

Kari said...

I wanna see your short hair!

Jody said...

I have your same mamma hair cut...agreed it's taking some getting used to but dang you can dry that hair fast and that's a bonus right? Your before and after pics are so fun and the Clark is really growing up fast!

The Reimers Family said...

I am so thankful that my Carson is such a cautious little fart. We've put one bandaid on him and that was because he got a blister from his shoes! No enormo bandaids for our family:)

Glitzy Glass said...

so fun! Lets go to Willow on our bikes soon!!!