Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shenanigans!

We have been up to some serious shenanigans lately! It's been quite a while so I'll be brief:
Brenner's third birthday shenanigans:

This was one of three parties for the birthday boy. Here he is seen blowing out the candles on the traditional confetti cake.


Puss in boots shenanigans:


Trav's Mom and Dad have this little cat that B loves. I assume he couldn't find his shoes so he grabbed the next best thing: Grandpa's pipe boots.


Pre-bath-time shenanigans:




These cutie-pies now have a nightly bath together. It's quite the deal.

Dad and boys shenanigans:

Thanks Brenner for the super smile.


I have also fallen into some writing shenanigans! I have recently been hired as a freelance writer for a fitness website called 3fatchicks.com. The pay isn't amazing, but I am now a published writer and I get to choose my topics and write from home, which I think is great. So we are happy about that.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I have always thought you should be a writer. Good for you! Can't wait to read what you have to say. I'm sure I'll be laughing my head off just like I do when I read your blog.

Dave and Lacey said...

I can't believe you have a child who is three years old! Where does time go? It was fun to read what you have been up to. The picture with Brenner in the boots is really funny and cute!

The Reimers Family said...

That picture in boots is so funny! I
would've liked to see him putting those suckers on! I can't wait to read some of your work. Good for you!

Stephanie H. said...

Cute pics! And way to go on the job! That's awesome!

Kari said...

Oh those boys of yours are cute! That picture of Clark on the bed is freakin' adorable!! And I love your bedding.

Glitzy Glass said...

hi, miss you, Brighton wants to type for you: kali