Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cuppy-Cakes

Today I woke up with Wednesday slums. Drama had a hard night, and dragging myself out of bed this morning was torturous in nature.
Going on a run? Yeah right.
I did manage to go on a nice run/walk just to get myself and the boys out of the house before the rain came.
Then home.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

I know!

Cupcakes!
What is better than rich, chocolate cupcakes made from scratch with butter-cream frosting? Not many things.

However, I had no cocoa and I wasn't about to go to the store.

So.

Cake mix and frosting from a tub?
YAAAAYYYY!




I won't post a picture of myself stuffing cupcakes in my mouth but you can imagine...

The goal now is to not eat ALL of them before Travis gets home.

1 comment:

ScottNLili said...

Love the haircute! Im glad you had a great weekend and were able to do some fun things. Hope to see you soon!