Thursday, April 22, 2010

Oatmeal Lovers

Apparently I'm breeding oatmeal lovers.

This morning Clark enjoyed his breakfast oatmeal with raspberries and honey, in his own bowl, with his own spoon. He made a bit of a mess getting the spoon from bowl to mouth, and then drank all the last bits of oatmeal.

I've been subjecting my family to all kinds of food madness lately. Tofu parmigiana, lentil soup with turkey sausage... you know, I like to experiment. The best part? Travis turns his nose up when he finds out what's in it, then they all scarf it down like they haven't eaten in days.

Hurrah!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Nice! I need to experiment like that more. I would never be able to tell Adam what is/was in the dishes though or else he'd be like, "I knew that tasted weird!"

The Forrest Family said...

Emily, you are the funniest girl I know. You should really write a book or blog and get money for it. I would totally pay money to read what you write. I miss you guys. Wheres does Travis work now. In Logan? please say yes. Keni