Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Popsicle day

The only time the small one isn't coughing his feet out of his mouth is when he's got popsicle in there.

It's been quite a week for the little man, and after four days of fever, I decided it was high time to take him to the doc.
So I ran my finger through the phonebook/google and decided on the closest clinic to my house that had an available appointment today between 10:00 and 10:30. What? That's not how you found your pediatrician?
Hm.
Well anyway I ended up taking him to a nice lady doctor and I was happy and she was happy and Clary-T was... well... sick, and in fact, has an ear infection and RSV. The prescription? Antibiotics and nap, but not before we got an ice cream cone while we waited for the meds.
In other news, I am not planning on updating the blog with the happenings of the last two months. Too lazy.

BUT.

B requested I take a picture of this today:




And why would I not acquiesce to his request? I would.

Enjoy!

No comments: