Friday, January 14, 2011

Glam Day


(The above photo has nothing to do with this post but it's funny)

Today, as hubs left for school, I told him "I'm not going anywhere, I might make cupcakes or cookies, and I'm going to look this glamorous ALLLLLL DAY."

I got up and shoveled snow with the boys. Fun, but you know what a beanie does to my luscious locks, and I don't really see the point in showering. (Plus I showered last night after bootcamp- don't even get me started on what a sweat-fest that is)
So. I'm wearing my pajama bottoms and a workout top, and my hair is a rat's nest on my head.

And today with Kenz, Vannah, B, and Drama, we will play, watch movies, and possibly eat cupcakes.

I'm really putting off doing "2010 year in review" post. Maybe tomorrow.

Have a super great weekend.

No comments: