Monday, March 31, 2008

Minty

I was going through some pictures and was reminded of a funny thing. A few weeks ago, on a Saturday morning, Travis and I had Brenner in bed with us and we were all awake and just talking and snuggling and Brenner was being so stinking cute. So he got off the bed and said "book" and ran off. Usually when this happens, he goes into his room, gets a book, comes back, and I read to him before we have breakfast. So Travis and I started talking about something and pretty soon I realized that Brenner hadn't come back with a book. So I got out of bed and went to investigate. I walked into the living room and there he was with a smile on his face, sitting nest to a little pile of wrappers. Upon further investigation I discovered that he had, in fact, gotten a pack of gum from Trav's bag and EATEN 12 pieces of gum. Of course I was a little alarmed but I had enough time to snap a quick picture before I called nurse Nancy. Brenner was fine of course, and his breath was nice and minty fresh for the whole day.
I'm not really sure why there is a hammer nearby. But hey, it's Brenner, so you never know.

3 comments:

The Ballou's said...

That is pretty funny. He is such a cute boy. I would like to see him in person one of these days though. How are you doing?

The Ballou's said...

It would be really nice to get together. I work all day Saturday, but I think we're pretty open other than that. What do you think would work for you?

The Reimers Family said...

I bet that was a fun diaper to change! You have such a cute family, Emily. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friends list.