Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Time is flying... some places too fast and some too slow.

Yes it's been a while, so although I don't have the Easter pictures (my camera ran out of juice the moment I turned it on) I thought I'd do a quick update of the haps in the Fonnesbeck house.
The past few weeks have been kind of crazy for us. Spring break was a blur, and of course, never long enough. My Dad had some slightly "emergency" back surgery, so we were in Salt Lake babysitting him and trying as hard as we could to not let him think he's invincible.
Now we are home in Logan and Travis and I are back in the grind of school, just counting down the days until the semester ends. I will have two Summer classes and then I'm done, which I am so excited for. There are so many books other than Anatomy that I am really looking forward to reading. This semester has kicked my butt, I'm not used to studying, and there has been quite a bit this time around.
Our Easter was nice, we went to Weston and went to church there, then had a big Fonnesbeck family dinner. My mother-in-law is an amazing cook and always has a great spread. Since Brenner is the only grandchild, he had his own little Easter-egg hunt in the house (it was cold and windy outside) and we had a nice visit with family. So there you have it, I hope to be able to post some pictures soon!

No comments: