Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Brenner's Birthday

Memorial Day was also Brenner's birthday, so we had the customary BBQ and family fun while celebrating his fabulous second year. Thanks to all the Grandparents and brothers and sisters that came, we love our family! Here are some pictures of the Birthday Boy and the raging party:
Yes I'm pretty much Paula Dean with the gourmet coconut cake.

He couldn't quite blow the candles out but he really liked them and was quick to remind me "Danger, fire."
The party was, of course, ill. Proving to be a little too much for the great-grandparents.

I had put half the cake on a paper plate for someone to take home, but they forgot it, so it was sitting on the edge of the counter-a little too close to the edge you might say. Brenner was tempted and as we were getting ready to go somewhere the day after the party, he decided to attack. This is what I found:

I don't think he ate a whole lot but he was pretty happy about his accomplishment. Happy Birthday Baby.

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

What a pretty cake! I can't believe how smart he is for just turning two!