Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Doctors

Well I went to the baby Doctor AND Pediatrician last week. Brenner is doing well, his head and height are in the 49 and 50 percentiles and his weight... well.. you can imagine it's up there. He's a growing boy ok? I felt so bad for Dr. Brown, Brenner started crying and scrambling for me to hold him as soon the Doc walked in. Everything is great with him though, and I am so grateful for that. We have a family member whose baby is at Primary Children's on a ventilator and it's not looking good. I went to see him and of course my hormones got the best of me and I started bawling my head off as soon as I walked in his hospital room. He's such a sweet baby boy.
Anyway. Enough sadness, the baby doc found the heartbeat of this little person inside me. "Strong." He said, and I was glad for that, and then he sent us on our merry way. Now I'm counting down the days until the ultrasound on the 30th to see if it's a man or woman!

1 comment:

Cam Ballou said...

Hee, hee!! I finally figured out who this "Fonnesbeck" chick is leaving comments on my blog! Good to hear from you. Prego again? Congrats! Glad to see you are doing well. Hopefully we'll see ya at the River sometime this year. It has been 3 years since we have gone and I am threatening Ben's life if he doesn't take me!

Cute family!