Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Oh BOB....

Oh let me count the ways! I got the stroller I've been lusting after for quite some time. The BOB Revolution Duallie is one of my new best friends. I had such a hard time finding a double stroller that I liked, and after a lot of searching and deciding, Travis finnally talked me into this one, and I'm so glad he did. I was apprehensive about a wide stroller like this one, but we took it for its first test run at the zoo and it went beautifully. It fit through evey door with ease and Brenner was comfy as can be. So here are some pictures of the zoo AND the amazing BOB!


Trav and B putting off the vibe to the giraffes



Clones in the egg.


Brenner feeding the ravenous goose that nipped his finger and totally freaked him out. I like that the fence is blocking my face and the baby bump.

The truth is that Brenner is actually half me, and not ALL Travis, if you can believe that.
So it was a delightful day at the zoo followed by Halloween and more cowboy and candy fun. No progress on the baby front, which I'm so bummed about. I thought for sure on Monday he would have told me that I was... I don't know.... 9 cm dialated? Ok not really but more than 1! This little boy is stubborn like his Mom I guess. To be continued!


6 comments:

Dave and Lacey said...

Sounds like a fun day except for the goose! That stroller looks awesome!

Jody said...

Yea!! Just think of how easily you can travel with them both in there. I wish I had known about BOB strollers when Gretta was born - they are bless-ed!

So here's hoping the long walking of the zoo brings you closer to a trip to the delivery room!!!

The Reimers Family said...

That's a shnazzy new stroller! I can't believe you haven't had that baby yet, I'll be waiting to hear

Cathie said...

I can appreciate a good stroller. I like that one - great choice! Good luck on baby #2 I am excited for the big news! Good luck!!

Nicole said...

Yay! So glad you got your Bob. Can't wait to see your TWO boys in it. But mostly can't wait to meet the tiny boy! Tell him to come now!

Cathie said...

I keep checking to see if baby is here! I hope all is going well. Hey Trav, are you texting while you are pushing the stroller? That must be a great stroller!