Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Preview

Today our neighborhood had a little party and the kids got to dress up and decorate cookies, play games etc. Brenner has been waiting for a while now to bust out his cowboy outfit, and today was the day! A girl down the street from us is a photographer and took pictures of the kids for us, but I snapped a few with my own camera that I thought I would post.
Before the party Brenner was taking a nap and woke up, so Travis put him on the couch while he did homework and told him "Just lay there for a little bit" So this is what happened:
He always does this kind of thing for Trav, but NEVER for me. I guess his Dad knows how to work Brenner, and Brenner knows how to work his Mom! He honestly sleeps with his arms up like that all the time, I think it's funny.
No new updates on the baby front. Still Pregnant. However, I went to the Doc today, and I'm 1cm and 50% so I guess that's progress. We will cross our fingers.


7 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

He is SO toot! I'm glad someone can give us some boys! Hope your hanging in there with the pregnancy!

Rebecca said...

Definitely the cutest cowboy I’ve ever seen!

ScottNLili said...

He's such a cute little shit!! I think he sleeps for Trav because he knows he can't do anything until he's done. Since your the mommy, he thinks he can get away with more. Im sure thats why he sleeps when his dad tells him to.
Im so ready to see our babies!!! Your gonna have your's before me, i can feel it.

The Reimers Family said...

What a little stud!

Stephanie H. said...

Ha! That is so funny Brenner sleeps like that. He is looking so old these days. His costume is awesome! Only 4 more weeks? Holy cow!

Connieboo said...

Emmie! He is super toot! It was fun to see you and your boys last week. The picture you painted of Haylie is one of our most prized possessions, next to our relationships within the clan. We love you tons and can't wait for tank #2.xxxxxxxxxs &oooooooooooos
Connieboo

Brenda Fisher said...

Em and Travis, Brenner is so cute! He is an awesome cowboy for sure!