Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Clarke Pictures

I was going to post some pictures of Clarke but instead I'm going to direct you to this site:

http://tonyapetersonblog.com/

Last week my cousin Tonya took pictures for me and WOW. I cannot say enough good things about her skills. She is an amazing photographer and such a sweet cousin to do this for me. Take a look at the rest of her stuff, she really has a spectacular eye. If any of you are looking for potraits or weddings, she is your GIRL! She doesn't normally do babies, but she has a referral if that's what you're looking for. Anyway, enjoy!

Oh, we took the babe to his 2 week check and he is doing great. Here are the stats:
wt: 8.5 lbs- 37%
ht: 21.5 inches- 77%
head: 36.5- 35%

So he's gaining weight rapidly and sleeping well too. I don't want to jinx it but he slept from 12:00 to 6:00 lastnight! Yahoo!

8 comments:

Dave and Lacey said...

He is so cute! The pictures are amazing. I am glad everything is going well.

The Reimers Family said...

What a sweet little bundle, I wish I could just pick him up!

Cam Ballou said...

Aww...he is so cute - I love those pouty lips!

Nicole said...

Gorgeous photos! He's such a handsome boy. Can't wait to hold him again.

ScottNLili said...

Isnt' it spectacular when they sleep that long!? I love it. Em, he's already bigger than Cali. She's only 8 2. Hims gonna be a big boy i think!

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie Pie! I want mine on the outside!! No fair. Go check our blog out. inournextthirtyyears.blogspot.com

Glitzy Glass said...

He hooked me! Your bookmarked!! I was going to see if you wanted to do something. . You sounded lonely, so how about it? (other than I will be in SLC on Thurs)Blog is lookin' great!

Stephanie H. said...

Wow, she really is a good photographer! He looks so adorable! I can't wait to see him in person.