Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Fun, So Cute

Chirstmas is fast approaching and my boys are keeping me busy! The snow has finally come to Logan and since we are home and inside a lot, I try to talk Travis into either taking Brenner out or staying with the baby while I take him out. Yesterday I took him to our neighbor's and he played with their little boy Lucas in the snow, which Brenner thoroughly enjoyed. His snowsuit fits him much better this year than last year, when he looked like the little brother on "A Christmas Story"
Clarke is a month old tomorrow, and I know it's cliche, but the time is going by so quickly. He is changing fast and his double chin gets bigger every day. Brenner is great with him and every once in a while he asks to hold him, so we put Clarke in his arms and Brenner says "Oh cute!" in his high pitched "cute" voice (the one he reserves for kittens and babies) Travis is busy at work in the garage making him an enormous barn for Christmas. I'm trying to use Santa Claus to make Brenner mind, but I say "You better be a good boy so Santa will bring you presents!" and he says "Better be good for goodness sakes!" and then continues with the whole Christmas song. Viva la Christmas! I'm so ready for it to be over so that the stores aren't crazy and I can stop hiding things from Brenner and Travis. I'm horrible with gifts, I just can't keep my mouth shut and I want to know what everyone is getting me too. I could put Travis' gifts in a box with a lid on our bed and he wouldn't peek, while I'm trying to find the keys to the gun cabinet where I know he's locked my gifts. I try every trick, thinking he will give me a hint, but he's so good. I will just have to wait I suppose. Here are some pictures of the boys



Snow Monster!






5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Are you guys gonna be around this Christmas? We would love to come visit. :)

Cathie said...

Perfect title! They are so cute. Only five more days and you get to see your gift! Hang in there! :)

The Reimers Family said...

I'm like Travis, I know exactly where my present is and I refuse to look, Jake tries to figure it out by our online banking...little terd! Your boys are so stinkin darling!

ScottNLili said...

Oh! He is so cute! They change so much, Cali is like a whole new baby. She's so much fun, starting to smile and is awake more during the day. I just looked at my counter and it said my baby was 1 month and 1 week. Holy crap!! I hope you guys have a fun christmas! See you soon!

Unknown said...

So cute! I saw you guys out there that day! you're crazy to be out there in the cold. Or maybe I'm just mean. I HATE HATE HATE the snow and give my girls cabin fever every year because I refuse to take them out side to play in it! your such a good Mommy! You'd better give Travis a big hug because If Anthony ever buys a gift he wants me to open it right then, he is like you I guess, he want's to know now and wants to tell now! I'd rather wait!