Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Chacos


Dear Chacos,
I know it's been a while, and I'm sad about that too, but don't worry, soon we'll be together every day. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but I thought I would wear you today so you'd know I still love you more than ever. Yes Travis says you smell bad, but I'll wash you as many times as it takes, and we will never part. Hiking, fishing, walking, and chasing children, we can do it all together...


The weather is so lovely that I decided to go to The Home Depot and get some plants. Yes they're inside plants but they make me cheery looking at thier cute little pots.

So for now, when the weather turns bad again, which it almost assuredly will, I can look at my little friends in the windowsill and think of the warmth to come.

Then when it's here, I can whine about it not being Fall yet.

5 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

I am right there with you! Can't wait for the long term good weather :)

Cam Ballou said...

I am right there with you! Can't wait for the long term good weather :)

ScottNLili said...

I feel like i should get my tiva's out of storage and do a tribute to them. Oh man, they stink so bad, that im having a hard time wearing them. i think it may be time for new digs...

Jody said...

ha ha, I love your post. I am a chacos junkie too...a while back they had the mens on steep and cheap for like $30 so I bought Jeff a pair thinking he'd be so appreciative for such a great pair of shoes to wear - he hasn't worn them once!! I don't get it...they are my favorite shoe on the planet.

I love your plants - oober cute!!

Cathie said...

Cute chacos! I hope to wear some of those shortly! I am so glad you had a great powder day skiing - only got one ski in this season too - but it was a good one also.