Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ugh

After a whole week of sitting on the floor of the laundry room, I have finally folded the overflowing basket of whites. No more sneaking through the living room and kitchen after a shower to get underwear, they're folded neat and tidy in their drawers- as well as the rest of the laundry I might add. It's not that I hate the folding so much as I hate the putting away. Oh I long for the days when my children are old enough and I can say "Come get your clothes! I folded them now you put them away." Until then I will have to be content with B putting his socks and underwear away, because when he puts shirts and pants away, they sometimes don't make it...
So, today has been a pretty productive day I would say. The past few nights I have been suffering from a mysterious illness that incapacitates me completely with high fever and chills. After 2 days of this it occurred to me I am having some issues in the chest area from weaning Clark for the trip to Hawaii (3 more days holla meg & nan!) So I called and got an antibiotic to clear things up.
Phewf crisis averted. Check that off the list.

Oh wait not so fast.

When I put the boys in the truck to go get it, to my complete horror I could not find my wallet. Scanning the previous day in my mind, I realized it is either in a grocery cart in St. Anthony, at the garbage dump, or at my cousin Holly's house in Saratoga Springs. Yikes, I know. If I don't have a purse or diaper bag I am always losing my wallet, Travis is used to it by now but I could tell when I called he was especially flustered with me. So since I am going to a tropical island on friday I best be finding it fast. And I have to get a new driver's license before I leave because mine expires on my birthday next week.

Minor details.

So then I vacuumed and cleaned up my house. I pre-made dinner, and played matching games with B. And I watched Clark pull himself up to things, screaming and giving me crusties the whole time.
Align CenterAnd then we took pictures together while B slept.
Don't mind the crusty boogers in his nose, I promise I wiped it after because I hate crusty noses.
So for now I am keeping busy so I don't freak out about my wallet.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm glad you found your wallet! I am sooo Jealous you are going to Hawaii, have fun!!

ScottNLili said...

I am so sorry you had to go through that icky mastitis!! I had it 3 times when i nursed Cali. I wanted to die!! Im glad you got it taken care of...and that you found your wallet!! I hope you are having a great time in hawaii!! love!

K'Lyn said...

Hawaii! What fun! Oh and hello we missed you at the class reunion you were 'for-sure' coming to.