Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Found it!

Found my wallet, it was at the grocery store. When Travis went to pick it up on his way home from work, they said "We would have called or something but there was no contact information."
This is something I had never thought about before, have you? My license still has my parents address and there are no phone numbers anywhere in the pockets and deep dark corners. Now I have a little card that has my name, number, husband's name, number, and other emergency contact info, just on case I get in a horrible car accident and can't speak and my phone is missing too... or if I leave my wallet in the grocery store again.

1 comment:

Jody said...

I love the honesty - seriously, that doesn't happen everywhere...I think here if they found my wallet - that's all they'd find. No drivers license, no cards, no cash...sad sad world.