Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fab Weekend

Last weekend was fab. Here's why:
We went to historic downtown, hit up Great Harvest, and had delicious soup and sandwiches.

We did some light window shopping in preparation for Christmas. Shout-out to the Aunts- I need a babysitter here for a weekend or even a day sometime before Christmas so Trav and i can get the kiddies some things...
We made a house for B and we all got inside. (Not at the same time)

We went to church, ate a delicious roast and veggie dinner, and then played with pipe-cleaners.

5 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

How fun. I love the glasses :) Those sandwhiches made me hungry...

Stephanie H. said...

Great Harvest. YUM.

Unknown said...

shout back....how about bring the kids up to IP for the weekend....and then you can do whatever you want....

Cathie said...

I had to laugh at the first two pictures...there was Travis and there was little Travis! Amazing! It sounds like a Fab Weekend! I am glad you guys are well...and well entertained by Idaho Falls drivers! That is funny!

Unknown said...

AAhhh! Clark is getting sooo big! We miss you guys.
Something funny~
So Hailey has met our new neighbor, the old lady, a few times. And the other week we were outside sitting on a blanket and she say's to me. "Mom, can Brenner paly." I told her "remember they moved." She started crying and carrying on. It was so sad. I thought it was funny that she still thought you guys were in there. After all this time!