Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Clarky Story

Clark
11:47 a.m.
today.



Ahhh. I can't believe how Mom is letting me drink juice all day for the last two days. What a fool.


What's this? Oh she thought she could hide her phone from me huh? Let's see what this baby can handle.
Don't mind if I do.



Now who should I call..... How about Annette? No... how about Mom's OBGYN. Yeah, good one.


Hm, no answer. I'll just put this back where it was. She'll never know the difference.


Oh, hi Mom.

P.S. Brenner has croup, and we all have colds, and I have a giant cold-sore on my face. Yay.






2 comments:

holly said...

Eeeewww no more making out for Trav. Love your bluurg but not as much as your face even with a huge nasty on it! When will I see that beautiful face again...?

ScottNLili said...

excuse me. i have a secret weapon for them nasty face eating monster cold sores. lets chat.