Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Da Boyeeez

This morning when Brenner woke up and requested my presence in bed, I wondered if I would remember how these mornings went. So I decided to snap a couple of pictures and blog about my boys.

Clark


Loves putting anything on his head. Clothes, books, and yes, even hats.
Loves chewing on NERF darts and walks around with them hanging out of his mouth like a stoagie.
Is a walking fool now.
Loves. Oranges.
Likes brushing his teeth.
Likes to climb up on the kitchen table and chairs and mess with things up there or turn lights on and off (he's doing it right now)
Cannot get off chairs or table by himself so he just sits down and yells until I come to rescue him.
Doesn't talk much but seems to have a lot to say.
Has little or no interest in watching a movie with B.
Has a huge belly and skinny little arms and legs- he's my little toad.
Still takes two naps a day and sleeps relatively well at night.
Has 11 teeth.
Eats almost everything like a savage little vacuum cleaner.
Loves a good snuggle.


Brenner


Still adores a good book.
Loves NERF guns.
Wakes up and if i'm not in bed, yells for me to come "sweep with me a wittle bit" and freaks out if I can't/won't.
Is becoming long and lean, no longer a toddler bod.
Pees in the toilet, standing up, and hardly ever misses- hey it's a big deal.
Loves his rocket-ship PJ's.
Is a human GPS.
Loves music and memorizes songs really fast.
Is totally obsessed with Flicka and Thunderhead, son of Flicka.
Is a huge breakfast person (he ate a whole bowl of oatmeal, two eggs, and milk this morning)
Becoming picky with other foods and literally gags if I try to make him taste something he doesn't want.
Tells a great bedtime story.
Loves routine, and knows ours well.
Likes to carry around a particular animal. Right now it's a white horse his Dad bought for him that closely resembles Thunderhead.
Loves a good snuggle.


As I watched the Olympics this weekend, I almost cried every time I saw those "Olympic Mom" commercials. You know the ones. It's pretty amazing how our kids can grow up to be anything. Who knows, I might have served oatmeal to an Olympic athlete, a movie star, or a nuclear physicist this morning. Kind of exciting.

1 comment:

Jody said...

Can't believe how big your boys are getting. They grow so fast! I wish we lived closer cuz' I think Owen would LOVE to hang with your boys.

AMEN on the P&G commercials! Every. Single. One. I was either choked up or had tears in my eyes - they were so sweet!