Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today

(This picture has nothing to do with the post, I just really love my yellow tights)

Today I lost my iphone. I went out to put the boys in the stroller to take a run and somewhere in between setting it on the BOB and running back inside for gloves, it vanished. I do know it's somewhere in the stroller or garage, because I heard the "text message jingle" I have looked and looked but not gone into complete panic mode yet.

Today I am going to work again. I got a little gig as a personal trainer at our local gym. This presents a few problems for me:
1. Personal trainers get more clients if they look really svelte and tanned and toned. Check me off all of those things. I'm working on it.
2. There are a lot of "Idaho-style Guidos" working out at the gym. You know, juice heads that work out in jeans and CANNOT take their eyes of themselves in the mirror while working out. I'm praying none of them ever want a session with me, but if so, we'll work out so they have to face me instead of their veiney-armed selves.
3. I need more workout clothes- not to work out in, but to stand there and boss my clients around. Usually I would jump at the chance, but I have a specific color scheme I am required to wear that is definitely not my fav.

Today I ate Wheat Chex with vanilla soy milk. Try it before you judge. I can't get enough of it.

Today I am going to eat healthier- I promise.

Today I AM going to clean my bathroom, which is long since overdue.

Today I really love an ice cold, sweaty can of Diet Coke. I drink the caffeine free variety because the other makes me jittery and sleepless. I love it on ice and could drink a lot during the course of the day. However, on the rare occasion that I buy a 12-pack, I savor my one can per day. I know, I know, I'm running and training and personal training as well, but hey, at least it's not vodka right?

How about you today?

2 comments:

Kari said...

Not nearly as productive as you.

Cute tights!

Yay for a job!

I think it's hilarious when people workout in jeans. My other favorite is when they wear sandals or other footwear that's completely irrelevant.

Stephanie H. said...

I don't know how I missed this post but I just saw it today.
Love that tights and congrats on the job! ( You've always been great at bossing people around!! Ha just jokes!! Love ya!)