Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New "Clothes"

So I put this new template up for my blog which I think is really cute, and lots of you have said you like it, so thanks. I just googled 'blogger templates' and browsed forever until I found one. I'm not clever (or patient) enough to create one like so many of you are, but I find a quick copy and paste very satisfying. How do you do that anyway? It's a total mystery to me, although I haven't even really tried. The problem with my blog's 'new clothes' is that it's a little hard to navigate and I can't customize it as much as a regular template (pictures, baby counter, etc) So we'll see how long it lasts, but for now, enjoy!

4 comments:

Cathie said...

Very cute! It's true, I don't have the patience either. Hence, mine is the same as it was two years ago! You guys are always doing fun things. I think you should plan a trip to Alaska. You are welcome anytime!

Stephanie H. said...

Wow I love your new template! That sucks about the antibiotics. Good luck with that!

♥Andrea said...

cute new page Em!!

ScottNLili said...

This is your reminder to bring the painting.
That help?? Or should I do another reminder closer to PC?