Monday, February 25, 2008

the best sister, the best bag

I just have to say, my sister is the bomb. She is the cheese to my macaroni. When we were in Richmond there was a cute little baby store in Carytown called "It's Hip to be Round" where I saw the ultimate diaper bag. However, it was very expensive and out of my price range at the time. Of course she remembered and when they had a sale she bought it for me! YAY! I cannot say enough how much I love this bag. If you have a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag, you already know that they are the bomb-diggity, but for those of you who don't, check it out:


I know. Isn't it the best? Tonight I will probably comb over ever inch of it, find every feature and pocket, and stuff it with many amazing things... maybe sleep with it because I can't part with it right now. The next time you see me, I'll be toting diapers in extreme style, but don't be jealous, just know I have the best sister in the world.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Wow, your sister rocks! That bag looks so cool! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect diaper bag.